Portfolio Innovation Centre, which first opened in 2006 as a single storey building, has now expanded into a three floor Centre, complete with 46 studios and offices for businesses in the design, digital and creative sector.
The centre boasts a variety of flexible office units in a wide range of sizes including ten studios spaces, alongside conference and meeting space, which can be viewed on our interactive floor plan above:
Benefits of tenancy at the centre include:
• Reasonable rent
• Access to high speed broadband and telephony services
• Manned reception during office hours, post handling services and discounted meeting room hire
• Access to your office 24hrs every day of the year
• Free parking
• On site catering, bar, shop and library
• Access to hotdesk and printer
• Access to facilities, equipment and know-how of the University
To arrange a tour of our centre conference spaces, please contact the team on 01604 779000.